Just one stroke. Clean, aesthetic, signed. Nicolas Cloiseau deconstructs the chocolate bar.
Its allure entices; its silhouette astounds. In a complete break with tradition, he put his laser focus on the details of the chocolate, shakes up the sensations.
His clean cuts, sharp edges, and precise angles unveil neoteric chocolate.
Casting off the old lines, he sculpts with a new energy of taste to step into modernity. With his exercise in style, he tosses out the old molds and shapes them anew. Six stream-lined silhouettes strut their chocolate character.
With his sixth sense for innovation, Nicolas Cloiseau blends genres. Perfect touch of pure gourmandise in this new vibrant avant-garde collection, proud of its distinctiveness, perfect for sharing or not…
Double sensations, double emotions. The double colors and flavors of these three bi-layer bars are a study in nuance, inclusions and contrasts.
- TAPAGE NOISETTE - When milk chocolate mixes it up with its roasted slivers of hazelnuts, and startles with its fine notes of intense dark chocolate.
- PASSION VIBRANTE – When the acidulous notes of passionfruit send the dark chocolate with crunchy crêpes into complete panic.
- PECAN BLONDINET- When the creamy, caramel, biscuit flavor of white chocolate meets the luscious tones of milk chocolate blended with roasted pecans.
To appease our cravings for comfort, hazelnuts in the chocolate, white chocolate with its puffed rice and mendiant under an avalanche of chocolate are just what is called for.
- CAVALE FRUITS SECS – the nuts featured in the mendiant (hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios), just like we love them, roasted, toasted, enrobed in dark chocolate.
- NOISETTES DEMENTES – Whole roasted caramelized hazelnuts ensnared in milk chocolate.
- BLANC FRISSONNANT- Crunchy puffed rice with notes of creamy vanilla white chocolate.
- on AVANT-PREMIERE on the online shop lamaisonduchocolat.fr from June 3rd
- in all our french boutiques from June 13th