Nicolas Cloiseau fills the Easter baskets this year with some mischievous cheer. Bunnies and chicks are out; his paschal choice is fish, over-the-top adorable fishes, wriggling in a sea of chocolate.
Casting his line like a pro, his lures attract some luscious pralinés. Five small fry take the bait: gold, clown, cat, saw, even a fish stick! The perfect ruse to get children to eat fish at this year’s holiday celebration. If ordinarily, the bones would dissuade them, the hearts of these pralinés will hook them.
This striking shoal of multi-colored fish by Nicolas Cloiseau shimmer right before our eyes. Let yourself be reeled in by these fish filets, which you will not be able to resist. Velvety fins, colorful scales, and a touch of frivolity for April Fool’s, will make this Easter a memorable one.
- Goldfish: colorful ivory chocolate, dark almond/hazelnut praliné with slivers of caramelized biscuits.
- Clownfish: colorful ivory chocolate, milk praliné with almonds.
- Catfish: milk chocolate, milk chocolate almond praliné with grated, roasted and caramelized coconut.
- Sawfish: dark chocolate, milk chocolate almond praliné.
- Fish stick: milk chocolate, hazelnut praliné with slivers of crispy crêpes.