Collection available in our boutiques and online on January 22.
Hustling or bustling, unusual or hidden away, and open to all, voilà the Parisian terraces. Away from prying eyes, exchanging confidences, life unfolds and is savored without bowing to the whims of time. With his inimitable way of seeing the world through a chocolate lens, Nicolas Cloiseau* depicts four facets of his city of lights, sometimes chic, animated, exquisite or nonchalant but he always brings us back to these terraces, unfettered and free. For Paris never changes; it dreams about these small or grand moments of life in chocolate!
- Opéra Chic : In its tailor-made role, the pure Venezuela ganache unveils the sophistication of a lively, acidulous chocolate in a humble and elegant way. Its intense lengthy notes of chocolate will spark conversations to the end of the night.
- Pétillant Montmartre : A robust dark chocolate ganache, tempered with milk chocolate, captures all the crispness of a grand sparkling white (without alcohol), enhanced with a particularly fruity vineyard peach.
- Luxembourg Exquis : Dark and milk chocolate duo captures the coolness of iced tea with bergamot and lime zest. Followed up with floral notes of elderberry flowers and pink grapefruit.
- Désinvolte St Germain : A whiff of caffeinated chocolate, and the crunchiness of the almond/hazelnut praliné, with a touch of vanilla and coffee grounds, unleash intense notes of Hawaiian Kona coffee to the delight of our taste buds.
16,80€ gift box with 9 chocolates
30€ gift box with 16 chocolates
* Nicolas Cloiseau, Chef of La Maison du Chocolat, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Chocolatier (Best Craftsman, Chocolatier, France)